Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sing you a lullaby

Happy Halloween!
That is all I have to say about that...
I have had an incredible couple of weeks, not one that many would consider the right kind of incredible but I have been taught so much by so many that are so much wiser than I.
I have been shown that real honest truthful happiness comes from within.
I have been told that I AM worth it and that I AM impressive.
I have been reminded that I am loved...no matter how much a broken heart can ache.

I am so blessed to have come into contact with an incredible person....A...lately.  We converse back and forth on this raw, thriving, vivacious level that I have yet to experience with anyone and trust it to be real.  I feel more alive than I have in a long time because this person is allowing me to see me for what I am.  A ask's the right questions and provides the right answers to give me the chance to unlock the secrets of myself that I have so long longed for.  I feel this peace inside me and I know I have a perma grin on my face.  But not because of A, but as a result of what A has done for me.
To find a person, other than my mom and my three best friends, who is able to make me smile, laugh, and tell horrible jokes, is amazing to me.  I never thought I was capable of connecting with someone on such a deep level after knowing them so briefly.  I feel that I have met my inspiration.  A person that makes me want to do a little better everyday because of what they are capable of.  A person who only after knowing me a little bit, wants to hear more and wants to understand my life.
As I sit here at 4am, I find sleep to be a dream because my mind is whirring with thoughts of A, and of course...X.  I feel at ease with where I am at with X.  I feel as though I have had enough of the distraction from my life that he has so long been.  I am a selfish person, but I am also wise.  Wise enough to know that sometimes, I need to come first.  And first right now is ME.  My happiness, my peace, my understanding of myself...
What I am getting at is this...seize the moments that leave you wondering why, and don't wonder why, just accept the moments.  These little moments and times of awe are the ones that make up a lifetime of happiness and joy.  Be prepared, be willing, to accept people, places and things as they come into your life, because they will be gone in a second. Don't think, just act.  Act with love and compassion and move forward, because if you aren't moving forward with love in your heart and ease in your mind, you are sitting still losing all your chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment