Saturday, September 20, 2014

I want.

I want to love you. 
I want to fall asleep with you, wake up with you, make breakfast with you, and share the newspaper.  I want to feel your eyes bore into me as you read the map of my soul. 
I want to close my eyes and still see the shape of your jaw. 
I want to feel your heartbeat pound into my cheek as my head rests on your shoulder. 
I want to feel your fingers tangle in my hair as we fall asleep. 
I want to hear you murmur "I love you" in the middle of night, the morning, and the afternoon.

I want to feel your love pour over me, through me, around me. 

I want to envelop you like lava...shaping around you, flowing through you, filling every part of your heart, mind, and body until I know you, and you know me. 

More than anything else, just know me.  Know everything about me, know my flaws, and my failures, and love me anyway.

I want to love you.


**Thank you W for the inspiration tonight.  The truth and the pain and the strength and the love...it led me here...to this.  You, my darling friend, are magic.** 

No comments:

Post a Comment