Wednesday, November 2, 2011

May all beings be happy....

Do you ever look at your life and wonder why?  Why things are going the way they are?

I have been lately.  Why have I been blessed with such wonderful people in my life?  Why do I have this amazing man in my life who makes me want to be better?  Why do I have the most understanding loving God?  Why are my friends the most beautiful people in the world?  I think it is because I am truly blessed.
I love my life and the people in it so much.  

“A” has shown me how to be grateful for the beauty that my life consists of.  He has led me to believe that life is a fantastic journey and not an arduous painful one.  I have never felt so happy in my life.  I have a wonderfully sarcastic roommate who loves me, even though he says he hates me; I have best friends who make me laugh, do my hair fabulously, and tell me they love me daily; I have a mom who takes care of me when I can’t take care of myself; and I have a man who tells me I am beautiful even when I feel awful.

The best part is, your life is just as fabulous.  Look for the good and you will find the good.  Don’t worry about broken relationships, don’t lose sleep over financial insecurity, don’t look for the next best thing.  Be happy and realize that you are exactly where you are meant to be.  Enjoy your life today because tomorrow, or the next day, may be harder.  God only gives us as much as we can handle.  It is what we do with our challenges that shapes us into the people we are.

Act with love, compassion, and tolerance towards all beings.  I ask God every morning how I can benefit others and I suggest that ALL beings be happy. It isn’t that difficult a request to make, nor it is hard to be the change you want to see in the world.  Be positive, full of love, and practice acceptance…

No comments:

Post a Comment