Friday, November 4, 2011

These are the feelings

I’m in this very fun place lately.

This, shave my legs-wash my hair- reapply my bronzer- moisturize excessively, place.  It is fun!  I love feeling excited to see A.  I shower and wash my hair every day now…I cover myself in Dream Cream (thanks Lush) every night and morning…and at the expense of my many nicks and scrapes, I shave my legs every other day.  This beginning feeling, where things are so exciting and you get that “punch me in the stomach” I’m excited feeling when you see them…this is the feeling I love.  I wear the cutest panties I have everyday, I plan my outfits for the week around when I am going to see him, and of course (because I wouldn’t be normal if I didn’t), I keep my eye lash curler on hand for 911’s that occur right before see him.

I laid down the rules early on and asked the 3 pertinent questions (as a result of being lied to be Z, I felt I needed to get some things out in the open early on):
1.)    Are you currently married or in a relationship?
2.)    Do you have children older than me?
3.)    Are you lying about your age?

A answered all questions appropriately (no, no, no) and let me know he was laughing so hard he could hardly get back to me.  Apparently my honesty and fear are “cute.” 

A is away for a week and I think it is safe to say I will miss him.  I have already decided to think about quitting smoking (see what I did there…hahahaha) and am going to push myself extra hard to make it to the gym and yoga daily like I used to…just so I am nice and taught for his return.  I feel foolish for missing him already…but I feel like I have been looking for him for a long time.  Finally I am in a place where I realize I deserve wonderful and I am so grateful I got blessed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment